Period Project Approved
Lift where you lead
BECOME PERIOD PROJECT APPROVED
86% of women have started their period unexpectedly in public without the supplies they need.
Join us in creating the 21st century bathroom.
A 21st century bathroom looks like:
Towels or a dryer.
And it looks like period products.
BECOME PERIOD PROJECT APPROVED:
Provide period products to all employees and patrons.
- Ensure period products are free of cost.
- Ensure period products are available and visible in bathrooms.
- Ensure period products are provided in every location from corporate to retail to warehouses—and every bathroom in between.
- SUBMIT FOR PERIOD PROJECT APPROVAL
Finished with these steps?
Take the Pledge
My company or organization pledges to become Period Project Approved.
We are happy to partner with TOP the organic project, a women-owned, social impact brand, offering body-friendly, eco-friendly, 100% organic period care, to provide a turnkey solution that seamlessly integrates period products into your organizations’ bathrooms.
Customizable dispensers and plans available for large organizations.
*Purchasing this turnkey solution is NOT necessary to become Period Project Approved. Providing your own container (baskets, boxes, flowerpots!) with period products still qualifies!*
Becoming period project approved:
- Reduces absenteeism.
- Increases women’s feeling of being valued, seen and supported in their workplace.
- Fosters commitment and appreciation from employees.
PARTNER WITH US
ALL Period Project approved businesses and institutions will receive:
- Digital “Period Project Approved” decal
- Physical “Period Project Approved” decal for mirrors, windows or doors – to show that the bathroom is period-friendly.
If you or your company would like to partner in a more significant way to help end period poverty and remove barriers to opportunity, please consider one of these options. Please contact Suzy Matheson, Director of Strategy and Development firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-404-4796.
- Digital “Period Project Approved” sticker
- Physical “Period Project Approved” sticker for mirrors, windows or doors – to show that the bathroom is period-friendly.
- Placement on the Policy Project website.
- Logo in email to UPP Database.
- Rights to use Utah Period Project or The Policy Project logos and marks for promotions and on your company website.
Pad in a PinchPartner
- Everything from SPOT CHECK AND…
- Promotional engagements (ie. virtual swag shared via social media & email database).
- Mentions on social media posts from primary partners.
- Verbal mentions at all public events (rallies, symposiums and forums).
White Pants With ConfidencePartner
- Everything from PAD IN A PINCH AND…
- Logo in paid or donated advertising (Tier 1).
- Logo inclusion on all printed materials.
In-kind partnerships available as well!